- A business centric service that is mainly used for professional networking.
- Building and nurturing relationships can be done with the help of LinkedIn by connecting and stay in touch with prospect
- Platform to share ideas, showcase your work and build a personal brand along with staying updated with important news related to your market
- Search on users based on filters can help you find, connect and reach the right audiences.
Find out more: https://www.linkedin.com/
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service that tracks and reports website traffic.
- Let you measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.
- Gives you the tools you need to for better business insights and understanding of your customers.
- A popular productivity app to monitor data in real-time, evaluate key performance metrics, compare data ranges and execute segments, build reports, and much more.
Find out more: https://analytics.google.com
- Airvert is a marketplace for offline ad space (Out Of Home)
- A digital way to buy targeted offline advertisements through target audience filters to help you select the best venues for your out of home advertisements
- Gives you access to cheaper and much more targeted venues compared to traditional billboard
- Works as an advertisement space network to help you optimize your offline marketing plans
- Fuss free digital way to implement your out of home advertisements because everything is managed for you on the website.
Find out more: https://www.airvert.com
- A marketing automation platform and an email marketing service.
- Allows you to build and manage your mailing lists, create emails and templates, send them out and then review the performance reports
- Seamless integration, easy-to-use templates, and an intuitive website makes marketing automation fuss free
- Paid options give you access to even more tools like landing pages, Facebook ads and more.
Find out more: https://mailchimp.com/
- A social media management platform that supports social network integrations for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube
- Make social media marketing more efficient by letting you schedule posts among multiple platforms and review analytics reports for performance.
- Plan social post in advance to ensure that your content is always released on time.
- Fuss free way to schedule your post at the time when your target audience is most active.
Find out more: https://hootsuite.com/
- Canva helps non-designers develop great looking images for everything from social media to presentations and invitations.
- Uses a drag-and-drop format to create web, print media design and graphics
- Provides access to over a million photographs, graphics, and fonts.
- Key features include: Store, organize and edit your images, customize templates and share them with your team to edit, publish your designs anywhere to reach your audience
Find out more: https://www.canva.com/
https://marketinginsidergroup.com/content-marketing/best-digital-marketing-tools-for-small-businesses/ | https://thebossmagazine.com/15-best-mobile-apps-entrepreneurs/ | https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/small-business/20-apps-small-business-owners/#finance | https://www.techwalls.com/10-free-marketing-tools-every-entrepreneur-can-use/ | https://en.wikipedia.org