- A telecommunications application that specializes in providing video chat and voice calls, making it easy to connect with anyone around the world.
- You can use Skype to transmit video, photos and files of any size; share your computer screen; and send text or voice messages, and even add spice to your conversation with emoticons.
- All chats remains stored which means you need not take notes of the key points of the conversation.
For more info :https://www.skype.com/en/
- A productivity software that helps manage projects and work, suited for all team sizes.
- Able to view tasks and projects, follow up on progress, assign tasks to individuals and even request for updates.
- Integrates with Google Drive and Dropbox to attach files, and with Slack for communication to post updates to a Slack messaging channel. Supports other advanced productivity features including Gantt charts and a Kanban board.
- Share notes, upload files and communicate without having to rely on email, reducing the amount of email traffic.
For more info :https://asana.com/
- A CRM built into Gmail that lets you run your entire Sales process right inside your inbox.
- Information about your pipelines, contacts, and tasks are directly in your inbox and pocket
- It is effortless to save customer’s details into your CRM, and removes any interrupt to your workflow.
- Allows support for sales, project management, business development, customer support, hiring and much more.
For more info :https://www.streak.com
- A password & account management tool for teams.
- Team can access all their web apps from one home screen instead of using password spreadsheets
- Includes functions where admins can onboarding users across web applications and control who has access to sensitive accounts
- It’s a more secure way to share accounts as with the application, users will not know your critical passwords and you can avoid security headaches.
For more info :https://www.meldium.com/
- A Lean project management tool that provides a clear overview of your current work situation.
- See instantly what your team is working on now, what tasks they have completed, and what is coming up.
- Track the time spent on a task by using the app timer which supports the Pomodoro method for time management.
- Managers can use KanbanFlow to assign tasks, upload documents and file attachments, schedule due dates and visualize overall workflow.
- The Kanban board is divided into columns to give you an overview of your current work situation and can also be divided into subtasks for track and filtering.
For more info :https://kanbanflow.com/
- A spreadsheet-database hybrid, with the features of a database but applied to a spreadsheet.
- Ideal for collaborating and organizing complicated projects with your teams, as it lets you gather information from multiple sources and consolidate in one place.
- Comes with various templates for project management including: an editorial calendar, product launches and customer relationship management.
- The fields in an Airtable table are similar to cells in a spreadsheet, but include types like checkbox, drop-down list, and lets you reference file attachments like images.
- Users can create a database, set up column types, add records, link tables to one another, collaborate, sort records and publish views to external websites.
For more info :https://airtable.com
https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/small-business/20-apps-small-business-owners/#finance | https://www.forbes.com/sites/bryancollinseurope/2019/04/30/the-top-11-productivity-apps-of-2019-for-entrepreneurs/#55e329d610e5 | https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/meldium-browser-extension/fdocegmnehjgfhfjelhmaobjccoiklle | https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.todoist&hl=en | https://medium.com/bidaway/3-communication-tools-for-startups-that-will-make-your-life-easier-c994c4f10eba | https://reviews.financesonline.com/p/kanbanflow/ | https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airtable